Monday 11 March 2013

All about me!

All about me!

Well, I'm new to this and thought I'd give you a few things about me!

To start my name is lily! I'm 13 and I go to Thorns community college. I'm an average teenager! Moody and annoying.

I've had my fair lot of up and downs but overall I'm ok. I've had the support of my lovely family behind me all the way! I live with my dad, Neil, and stepmom, Carol, sometimes I call her mom though! I sadly have a stepbrother from Carols first marriage and to be honest Callum is a pain in the ass! My cousin Sarah is also a blogger and it made me think 'if she can do it so can I' so here I am pursuing something for once.

Well I hope that's enough to go on for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your going to mention me at some point x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start Lil I hope you keep it up I love blogging I think you will too
    Sarah oxox
    givenmewings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete